- Arrange temporary setup of equipment in homes, workplaces, courtrooms, and hundreds of videoconference locations around the world
- Arrange legal support services on-site
- Co-Counsel/Client/Partner meetings
- Expert consultations
- Witness preparation
- Interviews, training sessions, and meetings for general business purposes
- Provide trained videoconferencing specialists as needed
- Avoid excessive travel
There are many applications for videoconferencing. Legal teams in multiple locations use this service for strategy sessions, trial preparation (including expert witness consultations), settlement negotiations and conferences, mediations, and arbitrations. Via videoconference, all parties can participate in a deposition.
Law firms and nonlegal businesses also use videoconferencing for presentations and recruitment functions.
For more information on videoconferencing services at JLS, contact a company professional who can provide complete information on methods, technologies, and pricing. Jensen works with integrity, honesty, fairness, and accountability.